CENTS OF STYLE JOB OPENINGS
Opportunity to Work from home & the office
Cents of Style is looking for a 3/4 time to full time experienced Bookkeeper to assist in managing our day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Must be confident, organized, detail oriented and have advanced working knowledge of QuickBooks and Excel. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled at multi-tasking, is reliable, and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines. Work from home, 20+ hours and in the office for 20 hours per week.
- Manage Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable functions
- P&L and Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Collection functions when necessary
- Prepare month-end closing and adjusting journal entries
- Preparing Payroll for outsourced payroll company
- Daily Cash Management
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
- Match purchase orders with invoices
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
- Monitor office expenses
- Pay vendor invoices
- Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Prepare quarterly and monthly tax returns, along with payroll, operating and business taxes
- Minimum 3 years Full Charge Bookkeeping experience working in accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll and payroll reports
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and QuickBooks (minimum 3 years experience)
- Self-starter with attention to detail, ability to prioritize, and multitask
- Ability to function and complete tasks in a fast-paced environment
- An understanding of Sales process and sales tax procedures
- Able to complete tasks accurately and timely
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable team player
TRIBE: You identify with others easily. You respect and value those that you work with.
HUSTLE: You love to work until the job is done. And you are willing to do what you have to move the company, the customer and yourself forward.
CLARITY: You bring visibility and clarity to our financial well being through open, positive communication to the management team. You are clear where confidential information can and cannot be shared.
OWN IT: You have a desire to do your job and do it with accuracy and in a timely manner. You look for ways to make your job more efficient and in a way that brings more clarity to the organization.
RADIATE: You are kind to all- customers, TRIBE members, vendors, knowing that in your interactions you represent the brand.